About Me

My photo
My dwelling in the maddness of life and motherhood.

14 February 2011

Being Human

I've awoken to the realization that I'm a borg designed technology zombie with conversion swift and painless via time vampires and ADD villians.  The fight is on!  And how might you ask I'm planning on defeating the evil empire that has captured my soul?  Not so easy I can assure you.  Silent baby steps, I cannot allert myself to the slight adjustments I'm making or the ripple effect will be violent.

Step 1: Disengage from all FB games - except one to pass slow times at the office;
Step 2: Purchase book and read it - not to be used for paperweight or wedge;
Step 3: Turn away from shiny screens via above mentioned literary device;
Step 4: Blog more often replacing journal of the 20th century - some technology is a must so as not to be tricked again by said modern evil;
Step 6: Only check blackberry twice when not in the office - the world will not end, I am not the keeper of the button;
Step 7: ...I've said too much already...

I am tired all the time.  I am busy all the time.  I constantly feel forced to connect.  Most of this forced feeling is self inflicted, but some is a direct result of brainwashing...resistance will not be futile.

Stay tuned for updates from the Resistance...

No comments:

Post a Comment